living, building, learning

Friday

Did you see what they wore to school today?








One of the great things for a kid about being at home is the freedom to dress up and play freely. Assata changes clothes about 5 times a day. She loves to put on fancy church hats, my old slips, high heals, tutus, you name it. She also loves to dress her brothers up.

It feels really good to allow them the freedom to choose their own clothes, and it is so interesting to see what they come up with every time they change. I always find myself saying, "go find the camera...I've got to get this!"

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I am a writer and creator of natural products, art, clothing, toys, dolls, accessories, jewelry, and many other things. I unschool my children and operate businesses from home. check out my blog: http://www.anikaame.blogspot.com